First drawing of the year, another Dragon Ball drawing xD

First drawing of the year and made another Dragon ball drawing (how original not) but I like the show so why not. Not my best but it's passable and also not 100% finished cause it got late and needed a break. I'll post the higher resolution with the layers and stuff in the sub / Patreon discord for those that want to use it.

VOD from start to finish

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥

Comments

• Sketched another version with the same pose. I think it looks a bit better but need to line it when i have time to do so.

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
    Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥

• edited January 5
    Finished drawing this one based on my earlier sketch. I think this one looks a bit better compared to the previous one but still needs a bit more work on the shading but I'm learning.

VOD from sketch to finish (exception of fixing a few lines + added text off stream)

Left: attempt to shade it xD , right: without

Bigger version