[Blumics story] Blushies vs Jellybeans WIP feedback thread

edited March 22 in Work in progress
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Blumics] early sketches / ideas before redrawing.

Comments

• edited January 19
    Took a while but done with the initial version of the main story line of the first chapter of the new Blumics. ATM sketching what to put in panels / layout so my story can be read properly. Those that are / were subbed while writing the story will be in chapter 1 but without spoiling I won't say what each character does.

Below are some rough sketches and definitely not the finished art that I'll be redrawing when I release the first chapter but rather something that people know I'm working on it.

D1fBgMk.png

7t1tFg0.png

scCahIG.png

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
    Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥

• page 4
    zfAfeFX.png

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
    Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥

• soD4P1i.png
    nHKn7m3.png
    0fxEiWT.png
    uJ1sA3l.png

• SadzvZ1.png

KN6Icbu.png

• edited March 27
    7IwARJ3.png

Spoiler for page 11/12+
    Blushy gets discount for food, Pugs playing with blickens in store, warning from radio / tv explosions are occurring, wifly is scared and tells blushy to go back to the office, even more warnings back at the office and people are running outside screaming