Rewriting my pictionary bot for twitch chat

edited November 2017 in Developers

First of all my old pictionary bot can be found here with current features: blushyface.com/blog/2016/06/24/twitch-pictionary-bot/ but because it's horribly outdated (wrote it last year) and no GUI what so ever (a GUI isn't necessarily but could be more user friendly to use) I'm going to rewrite it while adding features you might have and improve the overall feel of the pictionary bot. If you have idea(s) how you want the bot to look like and feature list just let me know by replying below so I can make a list to implement the ideas before I rewrite an updated pictionary bot for Twitch streamers.

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥