BlushyFaceBot

edited January 22 in Developers
Hi, here we can discuss anything regarding to the BlushyFaceBot. The page with a list of features can be found here: blushyfacebot.twitchdevs.com/. This topic serves as a discussion for the bot to request features to be added or suggestions as well as posting updates regarding the bot such as bug fixes or other changes etc.

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥

Comments

• edited January 22
    Updated the chat alerts/notifications. I think it looks better than the old but I'll have to test it when i'm live how viewers react.

- the image is based on the viewer profile
    - so is the viewer name color

DUKX87cX4AA_Z3K.jpg

Updated with viewer name outline + less transparent background color
    DUKjxOLXkAA7jet.jpg

Like my (creative) content? Tell your friends, your pets or anyone you know on social media (?), maybe they like the silly stuff posted here too, thanks for being part of the Blushies community!
    Blushyface.com and related sites are supported by people that tipped / subbed @ Twitch channel and / or are a Patreon sub. ♥ Thank you for making Blushies community site real (really silly and stupid xD) ♥