This is a “deal or no deal” type of mini game that is played with viewers on Twitch where the viewer opens a random chest and wins the average amount of unopened chests. The graphics used in this game were given to use.
- commands !play !stop !continue !open <number>
- game starts with 7 unopened chests, the player can open a random chest or type !continue to open the next unopened chest
- game continues until 1 chest remains, out of time or player takes the deal by typing !deal
Some ideas that could be added (but was not requested to be implemented, or suggested)
- sound effects, example when opening a chest / win amount
- animations, example when opening a chest
- play history of everyone that played and won/lost with amount won